Friday, May 2, 2008

a "windows wide open" day

It was a beautiful day today, if the sunset has anything to say about it. There's just enough of a breeze to bring the cool air and scents of spring (I thank God every day that I don't have allergies. Please may it always be so?) through my wide open bedroom windows.

I long to relax enough to enjoy it. I've been learning about fear in my head and in my heart, and God has been so good to usher me through this lesson... but somehow my muscles have yet to catch up. They seem terrified that if they relax, it WILL mean the end of the world.

Currently trying My Job in the case of Reinicke vs. Insomnia. I fear it may be the culprit.

I want to rest. God knows I need it; I thought I was going to collapse several times today. I pray, beg, and plead, but it seems I have nothing to do but trust that this season will "be good for me" one day....

No comments: