Saturday, September 29, 2007

Is there forgiveness for $400 mistakes?

What about $500?
What about being a reason for the brutal destruction of the Holy Son of God?


I've been struggling with forgiveness this week. Not with offering it, but with accepting it and extending it back upon myself. Not principally but practically. Thank God for friends who act as mirrors without saying a word; thank God for friends who DO speak encouragement when you need it.

I feel like a walking contradiction and on top of that I'm still struggling with questions of who I am. To clarify - who I am versus who I want to be versus who God wants me to be versus who God says I am; then of course you have my motives versus how I actually come across... and then all of that balanced against the person I live out on a day to day basis.

It's a headfull and it was just a bit over my head this week. Thank you to all of you who prayed for me on Thursday; He was faithful to answer your prayers. I slept much better last night, too.

No comments: