Monday, October 1, 2007

funnies

EDIT:
Sign on the front of El Chico's: "Serving Mexican food every day!" Now, that's just disappointing. I want to see an El Chico's that boasts, "Serving Mexican food on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Come for Italian on Sunday and Tuesday, or enjoy Indian on Thursday and Saturday!"


Go here....
Scroll down to First Grade, and look at the last name on that list.
And join me in the laughter.

Yes, I think I'd like to try the "Crimson Rose" shade, thanks.


Awwwww! There's nothing quite like having a cat fall asleep on you. :-]

1 comment:

learning beautiful said...

Laurin, the children's ministry director, paged me yesterday and dictated the webpage to me, gave me directions, and told me where to look, just so she could hear my reaction. That's the school that's just across the street from the church; we have programs for the kids after school so she has to interact with the teachers.

fyi, you don't have to be a member of blogger to comment. that's one of the beautiful reasons I'm considering moving, lol.