Thursday, April 3, 2008

da beetis no can haz!

Went back to the doctor again today. Ran out of Ambien CR on Tuesday night and all my best efforts last night resulted in a predictable night of minimal and broken sleep. He gave me a prescription for regular Ambien (YAY) and then showed me the results from all the blood tests they did after I was there last time. I'm safely within normal range on all of them, from sugar and sodium down to my kidney functions. I'm a fully normal human being. *turns aside and cracks up* So... there's no known physical reason for why I'm not sleeping.

I also asked him about my wrist and he said to take some anti-inflammatories but other than that, just do what feels good. (don't know how having sex will help this particular condition, but if it's what the doctor orders...! :-P er, ahem.) I've been rubbing cream on my hands and wrists that's supposed to promote ROM and circulation and it seems to really help. I've only worked one day this week so far but Friday and Saturday are coming up. I just hope I make it....

Meh. So. Tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don' thin' the doctor quite had that three-lettered four-lettered word in mind.....

Anonymous said...

"Ahem, ahem, ahem, ahem, ahem!"