Tuesday, March 25, 2008

my arm is taking a frozen jelly bath. O_O

Jenn is so sweet. I had my right wrist wrapped at work today because it was hurting so bad. She said a cold jelly bath should help. So now I'm home with a plastic bag taped around my arm, my hand and wrist suspended in a blue slimy jelly that was made with ice cubes floating in it. An hour later now, I think the cubes have finally melted....

I really hope I can tell her it helped, but I have my doubts.

Also, Reiner took hold of my hand right before she did and yanked on it, with the intent of popping something back into place. I felt the impact all the way over in my left armpit. But I'm not sure that helped my wrist either....

This post has been brought to you by my left hand.

This bag is coming off.......

No comments: