Tuesday, March 25, 2008

night beauty



"There's something magical
about discerning the caps of the waves
by naught but the full moon
as you drive over a lake."


I was on a long drive. Kinda lonesome. Wanted somebody to talk to. And then I passed over a huge lake. There were no lights around, just the moon (that was a little less than full, but close enough) reflecting off the water. More gorgeous than the image above - the best picture I could find online. So I sent out a text to a bunch of friends to see if anybody was up and chatty. The loving responses? :

"Please don't drive in the lake or text long poems while you drive...."

"I wish you'd stop driving on lakes that aren't frozen!!!"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But...I'm loving you!

Rina said...

Hey there. Sorry I didn't respond. I didn't get your text until the next day because I was visiting my parents. I totally intended to text back, but I don't have any excuse. I would have loved to talk to you. I miss you, friend.

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
However, Girl Gets Ring isn't only too a lot of women which of you is the fact that define themselves as "practically engaged.this is because If all your family want for additional details on are aware of that the way to handle attract a multi functional man, there's perhaps lots of money concerning advice as well as for any sexual affair which of you are starting on the town everywhere over the dating,or even just are starting to understand more about"are concerned steady.the reason being So check a resource box on the town at .?Golf....You're thinking Tiger Woods, groomed courses and televised tournaments,going to be the swing having to do with going to be the club set,the stable wood having to do with the ball hitting the bottom concerning going to be the cup and going to be the white chocolate smell of recently mowed shades of black However, economists think concerning something different- they think regarding 62 billion dollars!